With 2 hour sessions every Thursday night for 3 weeks, covering all 3 gyms, you’ll be coached in:
- Body Position
- Climbing holds
- Slab, Vert and bouldering
- All the necessary techniques to get you cranking up the wall with style.
This course is a great way to meet some new people, get a sweat going and to break into climbing.
Climbing 101 is run across multiple venues! Week 1 at West End and Weeks 2 and 3 at Newstead and Milton respectively
INCLUDED in the course:
- Unlimited climbing for the duration of the course
- Full gear hire (shoes, harness and chalk)
- Thursdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm for 3 weeks
- End of course social dinner provided by Urban Climb
- Morning climbs at Newstead and West End
- Technique instructor
- Meet other keen new climbers and become part of the Urban Climb community!
*If you have never been to Urban Climb before you will need to complete a safety Demo, if this is you then please turn up at least 30 minutes before the first class or complete the demo at an earlier date
CLICK HERE TO BOOK