We would first like to thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive feedback and support that we’ve received, following the release of last week’s statement. It is a difficult time and we face some tough decisions as we work to keep our staff and community safe during this outbreak.
Considering the events over the weekend, we will enact the following changes from Wednesday 18th March
- Implementing a climber cap of 100 in the gym at any one time;
- Cancelling all upcoming events*, group bookings and Climbing classes;
- Running yoga and fitness at half capacity to increase spacing;
- Phasing in online classes**; and
- Shortening our youth program term, this Sunday will be our last session
* Excludes Boulderfest which is still a way off
** Great idea direct from the community!
Please use the below usage heat map to help plan your climbing session time and we continue to ask for your support and understanding during this difficult time.