How to Book a Climbing Session
The booking system is locked on 1 booking a day. You can however scoop up a few additional ‘Book Last Minute’ spots that won’t count towards your visit quota if you wish to climb more than once in a day. These are sessions that are due to start within the hour but are not currently full.
Direct debit members and multi-visit pass holders can book online using their member barcode number. If your membership is currently on suspension you’ll need to reactivate to book into a session.
Steps to reactivating your membership:
Login into the Booking System with your UC barcode
If you are suspended you will see a pop-up window asking if you want to remove the suspension now.
Once you select ‘Ok’ you will receive an email confirming your choice.
To remove the suspension you must click the link in the email. This will take you to a page requesting conformation on your reactivation
If you have any issues reactivating your membership you’ll need to contact us and request that your membership be reactivated. This process can take up to 48 hours.
How to Book a Session
- Log into the Booking System using your Urban Climb barcode.
- Selected which gym you wish to climb at
- Select Booking Type (Booking Session)
- Your booking will appear Green when you’ve booked a session. You will also receive a booking conformation email. To cancel a booking re-click on the Green booking. A conformation box will then pop up to confirm the booking. Once confirmed you will receive a cancellation conformation email.
- You can book into a ‘Book Last Minute’ session within an hour of that session starting. This booking will not count towards your 1 per day quantity.
- If a box is Grey it either means this session is full OR you have missed a session and are currently on a lock-out for 7days.
Want to see a condensed view of all your past and future bookings? Select the History button in the top right corner of your booking page.
Comments are closed.